Haze Nguyen’s Intro Intro :)

Home Forums Week 1 Forums Introduce yourself! Haze Nguyen’s Intro Intro :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #221
    Duong Nguyen
    Participant

Hello, my name is Haze. I’m a visiting student from SCAD just here for some ENG transfer credit 🙂 I am a rising sophomore studying motion media design. As for personal hobbies I like crafty things and art things of course. I dance and play volleyball and like to keep myself busy. I work part time at Cha House on Franklin St., so find me and say hi if you want to (during non- corona times maybe). I’m excited to take this class as I used to make book covers, write fiction and read fanfics too. I feel like I’ll learn a lot from this class or at least it’ll be interesting. Follow me on IG @haze.ngu if you want. Is promo allowed in a class discussion forum? Let’s get in touch 🙂

#226
    Chloe Wu
    Participant

Hi Haze! I hope you have been enjoying your UNC experience so far. Motion media design sounds like a really cool field, and I think this class will definitely enrich your knowledge on multimedia design. I LOVE going to Cha House btw, so I will probably run into you in the future 🙂

#227
    Grant Glass
    Keymaster

Hi Haze!

I live in Durham, so I haven’t been to Cha House, but I will have to check it out! Do you have any examples of your book covers? I would love to see them!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.