The cursed child?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #613
    Duong Nguyen
    Participant

From the harry potter series in a way, the curse child was later produced and follows up on the lives of the main characters, giving them specific roles in the new story line focusing on where they work and what their kids are doing. I believe from the original series the epilogue showed that some of the kids were already in school and there was no indication of their professions exactly and so that doesn’t exactly line up. I’m not sure if it’s totally a transworld identity. For example, a transworld setting would be if Voldemort, the villain, had actually won the battle at the end of the series and then the life or story line would be placed afterwards.

#644
    Beliz Yilmaz
    Participant

I think you’re right about the example you give about Voldemort and how it would be considered a transworld identity if he had won the battle because that would change the events that actually took place in the series. I don’t exactly remember the events in the Cursed Child, were the characters given different roles than in the Harry Potter series, or was it just exploring the back story of Harry?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.